Anzahl der Mitarbeiter
… are graduated or about to graduate
… are studying Audit / Tax / Law / Economics / Finance / IT…
… are fluent in English, German is considered as an asset
… are a strong team player and display a positive attitude
… want to join a dynamic firm, help its future and make an impact
… believe in continuous learning to improve and develop your skills
… display good communication and organizational skills
Internships and Junior positions in the following departments
- Audit / IT Audit
- Business Services
Join our Audit teams in one of the following departments
- Audit Services (Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Asset Management, Commercial and Industrial, Private Equity)
- Assurance Services
- iNav team
- Information Risk Management (IT Audit)
Join our Tax teams in one of the following departments
- Corporate Business Tax as Tax Accountants
- International Tax or Financial Services departments as Tax Advisors or Business Officers
- Transfer Pricing
Join our Advisory teams in one of the following departments
- Deal Advisory (Transactions Services, M&A, Due Diligence)
- Management Consulting (Customers & Operations, People & Change, Financial Management, IT Advisory, Technology & Innovation)
- Regulatory & Compliance Advisory
- Risk Advisory
- Investment Services
- Corporate & Accounting Services
- Technology & Data
Then join our Business Services teams in one of the following departments
- Human Resources
- Markets & Communication
- Information Technology & Digital Transformation
- Knowledge Management
- ... or join one of our firm's department as an Executive Assistant.
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We have more than 200,000 outstanding professionals working together to deliver value in 154 countries worldwide. KPMG is a truly diverse global organization, and we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work. Because in diversity, we become more vibrant and better thinkers.
Through our commitment to our people, our values, embracing diversity and our responsibility to our communities, we aim to create an environment in which our people are proud to work — and to foster a rich pool of talents to support our clients' business.
At KPMG Luxembourg, you have the human factor – if you asked KPMG employees, they would most certainly tell you that what they like best is their team and the working environment. We want our employees to be balanced. We put in place different initiatives to enable them to blossom: gender, work-life balance and a CSR approach.
39, Avenue John F. Kennedy
Es liegen noch keine Angebote vor.